About the course
This Vissual Vessel Design (VVD) training is for engineers/analysts who carry out pressure vessel design to satisfy design code requirements. The training includes a basic introduction to the software (interface, simple data input, editing etc.) and then goes on to develop further skills by using Visual Vessel Design software to design a number of pressure vessel configurations to various codes. In addition, other supplementary topics, output interpretation, and the production of deliverable’s, are also covered.
The course is given by an experienced consultant from Dynaflow Research Group. The trainer will lead an interactive training which includes seminars and exercises to gain familiarity in using VVD.
This training is organised in cooperation with Hexagon PPM. The training will be presented by DRG, at the DRG office, but the administration process will be handled by Hexagon PPM.
“ Learn to carry out pressure vessel design to satisfy design code requirements“
Program & Details
- Learn how to apply PV-Elite for pressure vessel design
- Covers all standard pressure vessel components
- Large amount of practical examples and case studies to illustrate PV-Elite capabilities
- Pressure vessel designers
- Using VVD to its full potential
- Increasing one’s knowledge and understanding of vissual vessel design
Prerequisites and level
Basic experience in vessel design.
Not sure? Please contact us.
Starts: November 15, 2022
Selected course format
Face-to-face with instructors
On-site or in Rijswijk
Printed course materials