About the course
Are you actively involved with piping technical issues on a petrochemical plant? If so, this training course is the starting point to improve your technical knowledge and effectiveness in doing so. During this 2-day training course “Piping Structural Integrity” you will learn the basic technical knowledge concerning the integrity of in-plant piping.
The course will provide you with a good basic understanding of the different technical aspects involved with in-plant piping. The training course is intended for all technical and non-technical staff working on petrochemical sites that are involved in technical decisions on a day-to-day basis.
The first day of the training is especially well suited for operators, supervisors, technicians and plant managers who want to improve their knowledge and awareness in order to more quickly recognize potential problems in the field.
The optional second day is suited for all staff that need to assess these technical problems in more detail and therefore need to perform simple manual calculations.
“ Improve knowledge and awareness in order to more quickly recognize potential problems in the field“
Program & Details
- Typical pipe failure modes and how to avoid
- Best practices for pipe stress analysis
- Design and installation of pipe supporting
- Difficulties in simulating the piping/equipment connection
- Overview of the authority codes and when to apply
- Technical and non-technical staff working on petrochemical sites
- Field personnel and engineers looking for a general overview
Prerequisites and level
Not sure? Please contact us.
Participants of this course receive a personal digital certificate.
Selected course format
- Face-to-face with instructors
- On-site or in Rijswijk
- Printed course materials
- Lunch included
- For teams