DRG is pleased to announce the release of ISOtracer 1.1, the fastest modeling tool for piping systems. This new release includes various new components and under the hood improvements.
Main improvements include:
- Support for entering nominal pipe sizes and pipe schedules. In particular, one may specify a pipe schedule when specifying the thickness of a pipe.
- Support for viewing and printing a bill of quantities that provides an overview of all components used in a pipeline system.
- Shortcut keys for defining common types of supports. Use the function keys to insert various types of supports, including guides and rest supports.
- New element types: Valve, Flange, Reducer and Equipment. Elements of type Flange can be inserted by splitting existing elements. The elements to be split can be selected visually.
- Support for specifying different types of T-junctions (tees, in short), including: Reinforced, Unreinforced and Weldolet. The tee type may be used by pipe stress programs to determine a Stress Intensity Factor (SIF).
- Support for viewing and editing node coordinates. You can set absolute coordinates at a node and view the resulting coordinates of the connected nodes. This can help verifying whether a 3-D model is consistent with the isometric drawings.
- Support for defining textual labels associated with nodes.