Starting September 1st Dynaflow Research Group will launch a new set of various engineering training courses. We have learned that engineers from all around the globe have continued to increase their knowledge level, mostly from home, while dealing with unprecedented circumstances.
Introduction courses which have been done in April get a continuation course and previous live-led courses have been modified to self-paced courses.
All our training courses are available online through our e-learning partner EngineeringTrainer.com
Examples of the NEW series instructor-led live online courses:
- ASME VIII- Div.1 (Sept 2020)
- Basic course: HELYX-OS with OPENfoam (Sept 2020)
- Designing according to the EN13480 (Oct 2020)
- Acoustic and Flow Induced Vibrations (Nov 2020)
- Analysis and impact of hogging and sagging (Nov 2020)
- Fiberglass Testing (Fall 2020)