DRG is pleased to announce the next release of BOSpulse, version 5.0.
BOSpulse is our a comprehensive software solution for performing pulsation analyses of piping systems involving reciprocating equipment such as reciprocating compressors (API 618) and reciprocating pumps (API 674). The video below shows the highlights of the 2022 version 5.0.
New features include:
- Improved model building user interface (newsitem)
- Improved structural solver interface (newsitem)
- New heat exchanger element type
- New node type for modeling end caps (newsitem)
- Extended vessel and orifice models
- Improved and more efficient user interface
Furthermore, we would also like to inform new and future users that our “BOSpulse Foundations: Pulsation Analysis” training course is available as self-paced online training course. For more information on this course and other courses please visit us on EngineeringTrainer.com.
For more information on BOSpulse licenses and pricing, please contact:
+31 85 058 00 46
or request the demo version.