After the release of BOSfluids two weeks ago, DRG is pleased to announce the release of BOSpulse version 4.2.
BOSpulse is a comprehensive software solution for performing pulsation analyses of piping systems involving reciprocating equipment. Our software provides a complete solution for engineers looking for a tool to solve their acoustic and mechanical response problems for their reciprocating equipment. The video below shows the highlights of the new 2021 version.
New features include:
- Improved structural analysis interface
- New support for stepless flow control
- New support for generating torque graphs
- Improved external file interfaces
- More flexible parameter studies and API analyses
- Improved and more efficient user interface
Furthermore, we would also like to inform new and future users that our “BOSpulse Foundations: Pulsation Analysis” training course is available as self-paced online training course. For more information on this course and other courses please visit us on EngineeringTrainer.com.
For more information on BOSpulse licenses and pricing, please contact:
+31 85 058 00 46
or request the demo version.