BOSpulse 4.0 released
DRG is pleased to announce the release of BOSpulse 4.0, the best software tool for pulsation analyses using API 618 and API 674.
The new release is the result of a constant development of our software based on the input of our customers and our own engineers working for our pulsation and vibration service.
Version 4.0 marks a major update of BOSpulse. New features include:
- Support for harmonic structural analyses
- New and more accurate time-domain solver
- New element types for reciprocating equipment
- Support for multiple fluids in one model
- Support for reducers and mitered bends
- Decoupled scenarios and analyses
- More powerful data visualization
- Components database for managing fluids and more
- New rendering engine for smoother graphics
To learn more about all the new BOSpulse features please visit the BOSpulse website.
DRG hosted a FREE webinar demonstrating the new features in BOSpulse on February 5th 2020. To watch the webinar please register here.