DRG is pleased to announce the release of BOSpulse 4.0, the best software tool for pulsation analyses using API 618 and API 674.
The new release is the result of a constant development of our software based on the input of our customers and our own engineers working for our pulsation and vibration service.
Version 4.0 marks a major update of BOSpulse. New features include:
- Support for harmonic structural analyses
- New and more accurate time-domain solver
- New element types for reciprocating equipment
- Support for multiple fluids in one model
- Support for reducers and mitered bends
- Decoupled scenarios and analyses
- More powerful data visualization
- Components database for managing fluids and more
- New rendering engine for smoother graphics
To learn more about all the new BOSpulse features please visit the BOSpulse website.
DRG hosted a FREE webinar demonstrating the new features in BOSpulse on February 5th 2020. To watch the webinar please register here.