DRG is pleased to announce the next release of BOSfluids, version 7.0.
BOSfluids is our powerful fluid dynamic simulation tool to perform surge analyses, simulate pump failures and analyze waterhammer events in an interactive and visual way. The video below shows the highlights of the 2022 version 7.0.
New features include:
- Support for building 2-D piping models (newsitem)
- Improved model building user interface
- New heat exchanger element type (newsitem)
- Extended vessel, tank and orifice models
- Parameter studies in steady state analyses
- Steady state license option (newsitem)
- Improved and more efficient user interface
Furthermore, we would also like to inform new and future users that our “Water hammer/surge analysis using BOSfluids” training course is available as self-paced online training course. For more information on this course and other courses please visit us on EngineeringTrainer.com.
For more information on BOSfluids licenses and pricing, please contact:
+31 85 058 00 46
or request the demo version.